Malaysia Newspaper Online

First of all, I would like to take this opportunity to say thank you for spending your precious time visiting my humble little blog in the net.

My main objective of setting this blog is to provide an easy excess to Malaysia Newspaper which available online for everybody.

It is my target also to list down the complete list of Malaysia Newspaper but, as human I may left out few of them. It is a great pleasure if you can post the name of the newspaper and the hyperlinks, I will include it as soons as possible.

Best regards,
Pak Maeh
World Newspaper Online

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Malaysia Local Newspaper Online

It is a great pleasure to finally finish this blog... it is my first blog and I choose to make it an information base... or to exact.. list of Malaysia Local Nnewspaper Online.

After this I will start make a list other country newspaper online start with my neighbor country Singapore. I hope one day I will have the whole world newspaper online listed in my blogs.

For the time being... for my Malaysian friends especially those who are away from home... it is hope this blog will help you guys to keep in touch with the current news or what is happening in Malaysia.

As for the rest of my friend it is hope this Malaysia Local Newspaper Online will give you an easy excess to all information you needs about Malaysia.

I am trying to make the list as complete as possible but I might miss out few of them... If you know any Malaysia Local Newspaper Online which are not listed here... please post the name and the links... I will put it up as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Pak Maeh
http://www.pakmaeh.cm